we are very much looking forward to welcoming you here with us at the Mooserkreuz this winter! We will start our season on 10th of december 2021 and will hopefully host our guests until 3rd of april 2022.
In Austria, the 2-G rule applies to the hotel and catering industry - proof of a complete vaccination or recovery is required for your stay with us.
The easiest way is to book directly online HERE. Of course, we are happy to provide you with latest information by phone or email.
Due to the special needs caused by COVID-19, special booking conditions apply in winter 2020/21:
• Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival
• In case of a travel warning for St. Anton am Arlberg at the time of your holiday, free cancellation is possible up to 1 day before arrival - deposits will of course be refunded.
• We generally recommend to purchase a travel Insurance. NEW: Though still existing pandemic status the European Travel Insurance covers in case of Corona illness since May 29 th 2020. Purchase here the European Travel Insurance
• A Change of travel periode is of course also possible - simply contact us by mail (email@example.com)
In our hotel, of course, the recommended standard security measures are taken:
• Minimum distance of 1 meter
• Wearing a FFP2 mask
• Avoid hugging and shaking hands
• Wash hands regularly
• Coughing or sneezing into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm
• Stay at home if you feel ill
Booking & arrival:
• Please take a FFP2 mask with you
• In order to simplify the check-in, we ask you to provide all relevant data in advance
• Breakfast and salad buffet / cheese board: Our breakfast and salad buffet is of course still available as usual.
• FFP2 mask must be worn in the buffet area and your hands must be disinfected before entering the buffet area.
• Daily basic cleaning in accordance with current hygiene standards is obligatory
• For your safety, all employees wear a FFP2 mask
• Disinfectant dispensers are available at all critical points in the hotel
In the wellness area we ask you to keep your distance and to observe the instructions regarding the maximum number of people.
We ask for your understanding if due to changing situations restrictions and measures might increase.
Ski area and surroundings:
There will be no après-ski in the usual form - consumption of food and drinks is only allowed while sitting (inside and outside).
Find HERE the current news about all safety measures
We would be very happy see you in winter and remain at your disposal for any further questions!